'Men's Secret Fears – Supporting Dad’s Journey Through Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Postpartum' with Guest Expert David Arrell
Come get the inside scoop on what dads are thinking and feeling during pregnancy, birth and postpartum. What secret fears do they tell other guys, but not you? What are their expectations of what pregnancy, birth and postpartum will be like? What do they most need from their significant other, childbirth educators, and birth team? How does birth differ from what they thought it would be like? What do they wish someone had told them?
To become great partners and fathers, men need our understanding and support. Join us as David Arrell, the author of Welcome to Fatherhood, reveals the life-changing journey that men take from pregnancy to parenthood.
- Watch it on Your Schedule -
Featured Expert - David Arrell
to learn more.
Access the recording on your schedule
'Men's Secret Fears – Supporting Dad’s Journey Through Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Postpartum
- Five Things You Can Do to Help Dads-to-Be Own their Role and Really Show Up During Childbirth
- The Number One Thing Men Need from their Childbirth Educators and Birth Team
- What Men Wish Someone Had Told Them Sooner
- The Top 3 Tips For Better Connecting to Your Man On His Journey to Fatherhood
- The Secret Fear that Paralyzes His Ability to Fully Be There For You, and What He Needs to Hear You Say
- Dads, Do This to Successfully Go from the Dude Zone to the Dad Zone, and Avoid the Dud Zones
- 60 minutes plus Q & A
- Instant Digital Download